Demographics, nature and treatment of orthopaedic trauma injuries occurring in an agricultural context in the West of Ireland.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery, Merlin Park Hospital, Galway, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Wounds and Injuries
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDemographics, nature and treatment of orthopaedic trauma injuries occurring in an agricultural context in the West of Ireland. 2011, 180 (1):185-9 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractFarming is a major industry in the West of Ireland. This prospective study examined the age profile, nature and treatment of orthopaedic injuries occurring in agricultural surroundings presenting at the Orthopaedic Unit of Merlin Park Hospital, Galway.
- Farm-related trauma in the west of Ireland: an occupational hazard.
- Authors: Casey MC, Robertson I, Lang B, Bennani F, Khan W, Barry K
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- Musculoskeletal trauma in tobacco farming.
- Authors: Pugh KJ, Pienkowski D, Gorczyca JT
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- All-terrain vehicle-related orthopaedic trauma in North Central West Virginia: an 8-year review of a Level I trauma center.
- Authors: Dietz MJ, Lavender C, Emery SE, Clovis N, Shuler FD, Zuberi J
- Issue date: 2012 Jul
- Emergency department visits secondary to amusement ride injuries in children.
- Authors: Loder RT, Feinberg JR
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Falls among patients who had elective orthopaedic surgery: a decade of experience from a musculoskeletal specialty hospital.
- Authors: Mandl LA, Lyman S, Quinlan P, Bailey T, Katz J, Magid SK
- Issue date: 2013 Feb