AffiliationDepartment of Cardiology, St Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Angioplasty, Balloon, Coronary
Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVery late bare-metal stent thrombosis, rare but stormy! 2011, 23 (8):E208-10 J Invasive Cardiol
JournalThe Journal of invasive cardiology
AbstractRecurrent in-stent thrombosis is rarely reported, with catastrophic clinical consequences of either acute coronary syndrome or death. We present a case of recurrent in-stent thrombosis with its outcome and a concise literature review.
- Stent thrombosis in 2008: definition, predictors, prognosis and treatment.
- Authors: Lemesle G, Delhaye C, Bonello L, de Labriolle A, Waksman R, Pichard A
- Issue date: 2008 Nov-Dec
- Recurrent very late stent thrombosis after bare-metal stent implantation.
- Authors: Saito T, Asajima H
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 1
- Impact of concomitant treatment with proton pump inhibitors and clopidogrel on clinical outcome in patients after coronary stent implantation.
- Authors: Tentzeris I, Jarai R, Farhan S, Brozovic I, Smetana P, Geppert A, Wojta J, Siller-Matula J, Huber K
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Stent thrombosis--risk assessment and prevention.
- Authors: Motovska Z, Knot J, Widimsky P
- Issue date: 2010 Oct
- Very late bare-metal stent thrombosis. A case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Manjappa N, Agarwal A, Cavusoglu E
- Issue date: 2006 Jul