Home administration of bortezomib: making a difference to myeloma patients' lives.
AffiliationSt Josephs Ward, Galway University Hospital, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Care Services
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHome administration of bortezomib: making a difference to myeloma patients' lives. 2010, 14 (2):134-6 Eur J Oncol Nurs
JournalEuropean journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society
- Bortezomib directly inhibits osteoclast function in multiple myeloma: implications into the management of myeloma bone disease.
- Authors: Terpos E
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- The efficacy and safety of bortezomib (velcade) in the treatment of relapsed multiple mye.
- Authors: Warzocha K, Kraj M, Pogłód R, Sokołowska U
- Issue date: 2006 Sep-Oct
- Bortezomib-induced perivascular dermatitis in a patient with multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Ozkurt ZN, Sucak GT, Aki SZ, Yağci M, Erdem O
- Issue date: 2009
- [Velcade for multiple myeloma. A new method of administration].
- Issue date: 2012 Sep-Oct
- Intravenous bortezomib for multiple myeloma that has progressed after subcutaneous bortezomib therapy.
- Authors: Kuroda J, Mizutani S, Shimura Y, Maegawa S, Nagoshi H, Chinen Y, Tatekawa S, Tsukamoto T, Mizuno Y, Yamamoto-Sugitani M, Kobayashi T, Matsumoto Y, Horiike S, Taniwaki M
- Issue date: 2015 Apr