Home administration of bortezomib: making a difference to myeloma patients' lives.
AffiliationSt Josephs Ward, Galway University Hospital, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland. email@example.com
Home Care Services
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHome administration of bortezomib: making a difference to myeloma patients' lives. 2010, 14 (2):134-6 Eur J Oncol Nurs
JournalEuropean journal of oncology nursing : the official journal of European Oncology Nursing Society
- Bortezomib directly inhibits osteoclast function in multiple myeloma: implications into the management of myeloma bone disease.
- Authors: Terpos E
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- The efficacy and safety of bortezomib (velcade) in the treatment of relapsed multiple mye.
- Authors: Warzocha K, Kraj M, Pogłód R, Sokołowska U
- Issue date: 2006 Sep-Oct
- Bortezomib-induced perivascular dermatitis in a patient with multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Ozkurt ZN, Sucak GT, Aki SZ, Yağci M, Erdem O
- Issue date: 2009
- Bortezomib: an effective agent in extramedullary disease in multiple myeloma.
- Authors: Laura R, Cibeira MT, Uriburu C, Yantorno S, Salamero O, Bladé J, Montserrat E
- Issue date: 2006 May
- [Velcade for multiple myeloma. A new method of administration].
- Issue date: 2012 Sep-Oct