Expression of newly cloned brain dopamine receptors in peripheral organs.
AuthorsO'Connell, D P
AffiliationDepartment of Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Cork University Hospital, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBiochem Soc Trans. 1996 Feb;24(1):169-72.
JournalBiochemical Society transactions
- Expression of the rat D2 and D3 dopamine receptors in insect cells using the baculovirus system.
- Authors: Woodcock C, Graber SG, Rooney BC, Strange PG
- Issue date: 1995 Feb
- Molecular cloning and characterisation of the gene encoding the murine D4 dopamine receptor.
- Authors: Fishburn CS, Carmon S, Fuchs S
- Issue date: 1995 Mar 20
- Cloning, molecular characterization, and chromosomal assignment of a gene encoding a second D1 dopamine receptor subtype: differential expression pattern in rat brain compared with the D1A receptor.
- Authors: Tiberi M, Jarvie KR, Silvia C, Falardeau P, Gingrich JA, Godinot N, Bertrand L, Yang-Feng TL, Fremeau RT Jr, Caron MG
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 1
- Expression of the D3 dopamine receptor gene and a novel variant transcript generated by alternative splicing in human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
- Authors: Nagai Y, Ueno S, Saeki Y, Soga F, Yanagihara T
- Issue date: 1993 Jul 15
- D1A, D1B, and D1C dopamine receptors from Xenopus laevis.
- Authors: Sugamori KS, Demchyshyn LL, Chung M, Niznik HB
- Issue date: 1994 Oct 25