Smith-Petersen vitallium mould arthroplasty: a 45-year follow-up.
AffiliationCork University Hospital, Wilton, Republic of Ireland.
Hip Dislocation, Congenital/radiography/*surgery
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJ Bone Joint Surg Br. 1996 May;78(3):496-7.
JournalThe Journal of bone and joint surgery. British volume
- Smith-Petersen Vitallium mould arthroplasty: a 62-year follow-up.
- Authors: Baker JF, Vioreanu MH, Khan HA
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Long-term results of total hip arthroplasty in congenital dislocation and dysplasia of the hip. A follow-up note.
- Authors: Garvin KL, Bowen MK, Salvati EA, Ranawat CS
- Issue date: 1991 Oct
- Arthroplasty in the sequelae of congenital hip dysplasia.
- Authors: Fontanesi G, Rotini R, Mignani G, Gusella A, Fontana M, Bianco T
- Issue date: 1993 Jan-Mar
- 58-year follow-up of a vitallium mold hip arthroplasty: a case report and literature review.
- Authors: Northover JR, Maqsood M
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- [Fifty-year survival of a Judet acrylic prosthesis].
- Authors: Kamangu M, Burette JL
- Issue date: 2002 Oct