AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Cork University Hospital.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIr J Med Sci. 1997 Apr-Jun;166(2):70-1.
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractTwo female patients with Cystic Fibrosis, attending the Adult Regional Cystic Fibrosis centre at the Cork University Hospital, were investigated for upper abdominal pain and found to have gallstones at ultrasonography. Laparoscopic cholecystectomy was performed successfully and, without complication, in both patients.
- Postoperative outcomes and quality of life in patients with cystic fibrosis undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a retrospective study.
- Authors: Cogliandolo A, Patania M, Currò G, Chillè G, Magazzù G, Navarra G
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Authors: Baldwin DR, Balfour T, Knox AJ
- Issue date: 1993 Apr
- Radiologic features of complications arising from dropped gallstones in laparoscopic cholecystectomy patients.
- Authors: Morrin MM, Kruskal JB, Hochman MG, Saldinger PF, Kane RA
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Biliary tract injuries during laparoscopic cholecystectomy: three case reports and literature review.
- Authors: Parmeggiani D, Cimmino G, Cerbone D, Avenia N, Ruggero R, Gubitosi A, Docimo G, Mordente S, Misso C, Parmeggiani U
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Surgical treatment of symptomatic biliary stones in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Authors: Shen GK, Tsen AC, Hunter GC, Ghory MJ, Rappaport W
- Issue date: 1995 Sep