Perianal hidradenoma papilliferum occurring in a male: a case report.
AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, Cork University Hospital, Ireland.
MeSHAdenoma, Sweat Gland/*epidemiology/pathology
Sweat Gland Neoplasms/*epidemiology/pathology
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIr J Med Sci. 1998 Jan-Mar;167(1):26-7.
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractHidradenoma papilliferum is a rare apocrine gland tumour, described only once previously in a male. We present the second such case.
- Hidradenoma papilliferum of the upper eyelid arising from the apocrine gland of Moll.
- Authors: Netland PA, Townsend DJ, Albert DM, Jakobiec FA
- Issue date: 1990 Dec
- Congenital papillated apocrine cystadenoma: a mixed form of hidrocystoma, hidradenoma papilliferum, and syringocystadenoma papilliferum.
- Authors: Schewach-Millet M, Trau H
- Issue date: 1984 Aug
- Hidradenoma papilliferum with mixed histopathologic features of syringocystadenoma papilliferum and anogenital mammary-like glands: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Authors: Parks A, Branch KD, Metcalf J, Underwood P, Young J
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Hidradenoma papilliferum with mixed histopathologic features of syringocystadenoma papilliferum and anogenital mammary-like glands.
- Authors: Nishie W, Sawamura D, Mayuzumi M, Takahashi S, Shimizu H
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- Perianal apocrine adenocarcinoma arising in a benign apocrine adenoma; first case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: MacNeill KN, Riddell RH, Ghazarian D
- Issue date: 2005 Feb