Immunosuppression following thermal injury: the pathogenesis of immunodysfunction.
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cork University Hospital,, Wilton, Ireland.
Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome/*immunology
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBr J Plast Surg. 1997 Dec;50(8):615-23.
JournalBritish journal of plastic surgery
- What are the immunological alterations induced by burn injury?
- Authors: Winkelstein A
- Issue date: 1984 Sep
- Immunoparalysis after multiple trauma.
- Authors: Tschoeke SK, Ertel W
- Issue date: 2007 Dec
- [Methods of burn treatment. Part I: general aspects].
- Authors: Pallua N, von Bülow S
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Editorial: Trauma-Induced, DAMP-Mediated Remote Organ Injury, and Immunosuppression in the Acutely Ill Patient.
- Authors: Pottecher J, Meyer A, Wenceslau CF, Timmermans K, Hauser CJ, Land WG
- Issue date: 2019
- The cellular basis of post-burn immunosuppression: macrophages and mediators.
- Authors: Schwacha MG, Chaudry IH
- Issue date: 2002 Sep