Acute exertional peroneal compartmental syndrome following prolonged horse riding.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInjury. 1998 Oct;29(8):643-4.
- A delayed presentation of bilateral leg compartment syndrome following non-stop dancing.
- Authors: Jefferies JG, Carter T, White TO
- Issue date: 2015 Mar 18
- Unrecognized acute exertional compartment syndrome of the leg and treatment.
- Authors: Popovic N, Bottoni C, Cassidy C
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- [Uncommon aetiology of peroneal compartment syndrome].
- Authors: Adam F, Roren A, Chauvin M
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Bilateral peroneal compartment syndrome after horse riding.
- Authors: Naidu KS, Chin T, Harris C, Talbot S
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Pediatric acute leg compartment syndrome after peroneus longus rupture: a case series.
- Authors: Hull BR, Wingfield JJ, Stall A, Birch CM, Ho CA
- Issue date: 2020 Jul