Functional foods and probiotics: time for gastroenterologists to embrace the concept.
AffiliationDepartments of Medicine, Cork University Hospital and National University of, Ireland, Cork, Ireland.
MeSHCrohn Disease/diet therapy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCurr Gastroenterol Rep. 2000 Oct;2(5):345-6.
JournalCurrent gastroenterology reports
- [Probiotics: a therapeutic concept awaiting recognition].
- Authors: Lebenthal E, Lebenthal Y
- Issue date: 2003 Jul-Aug
- The role of probiotics in inflammatory bowel disease.
- Authors: Jones JL, Foxx-Orenstein AE
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Meta-analysis: the effect and adverse events of Lactobacilli versus placebo in maintenance therapy for Crohn disease.
- Authors: Shen J, Ran HZ, Yin MH, Zhou TX, Xiao DS
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- [Efficacy and safety of probiotics].
- Authors: Graf C, Sarasin FP
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 17
- Probiotics in the management of gastrointestinal disease: analysis of the attitudes and prescribing practices of gastroenterologists and surgeons.
- Authors: Cordina C, Shaikh I, Shrestha S, Camilleri-Brennan J
- Issue date: 2011 Dec