AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBr J Radiol. 2004 Jun;77(918):539-40.
JournalThe British journal of radiology
- Orthopaedic case of the month: A 62-year-old woman with neck pain and neurologic findings.
- Authors: Papaliodis D, Roberts T, DiCaprio M, Lawrence J
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Spinal epidural epitheloid hemangioma--case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Moiyadi AV, Bhat DI, Devi BI, Mahadevan A, Shankar SK, Sastry KV
- Issue date: 2005 May-Jun
- Epithelioid hemangioma of the spine: an uncommon cause of spinal cord compression.
- Authors: Weaver SM, Kumar AB
- Issue date: 2015 Dec
- Rare cause of neck pain: tumours of the posterior elements of the cervical spine.
- Authors: Katsuura Y, Cason G, Osborn J
- Issue date: 2016 Dec 15
- Multifocal epithelioid hemangioendothelioma in a 16-year-old boy.
- Authors: Adler B, Naheedy J, Yeager N, Nicol K, Klamar J
- Issue date: 2005 Oct