The use of two porcelain materials in the development of optimal aesthetics: the role of shade matching on restorative success.
AffiliationCork University Hospital, Wilton, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPract Proced Aesthet Dent. 2004 Aug;16(7):507-8, 510.
JournalPractical procedures & aesthetic dentistry : PPAD
- Achieving optimal aesthetics using contemporary porcelain materials: a case report.
- Authors: Roberts J, Roberts M
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Minimally invasive porcelain veneers: indications for a conservative esthetic dentistry treatment modality.
- Authors: Strassler HE
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Controlling reduction in the preparation of porcelain laminate veneers.
- Authors: Rada RE
- Issue date: 2010 Sep-Oct
- Rapid porcelain veneers: smile design, preparation, and cementation.
- Authors: Javaheri DS
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Porcelain veneers: providing beautiful aesthetics.
- Authors: Simos S
- Issue date: 2010 Mar