AffiliationCork University Hospital, Division of Paediatrics, Wilton Road, Wilton, Cork,, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Child Day Care Centers
Communicable Disease Control/*organization & administration
Disease Outbreaks/*prevention & control
Tuberculosis, Pulmonary/*epidemiology/*prevention & control
MetadataShow full item record
CitationArch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed. 2009 Aug;94(4):108-14.
JournalArchives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition
- BCG vaccination reduces risk of infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis as detected by gamma interferon release assay.
- Authors: Eisenhut M, Paranjothy S, Abubakar I, Bracebridge S, Lilley M, Mulla R, Lack K, Chalkley D, McEvoy M
- Issue date: 2009 Oct 19
- Annual risk of infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Authors: Rieder H
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Isoniazid resistant tuberculosis in a school outbreak: the protective effect of BCG.
- Authors: Shannon A, Kelly P, Lucey M, Cooney M, Corcoran P, Clancy L
- Issue date: 1991 Jul
- [Etio-epidemiological study of a tuberculous focus in a small fraction of the province of Pisa].
- Authors: Delle Sedie PF, Caroli G, Avio CM
- Issue date: 1972 Mar-Apr
- The prevention and treatment of tuberculosis in childhood.
- Authors: Miller FJ
- Issue date: 1970 Jan