AffiliationDepartment of Neurosurgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Spinal Cord Neoplasms/*diagnosis/pathology/surgery
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBr J Neurosurg. 2005 Aug;19(4):345-8.
JournalBritish journal of neurosurgery
AbstractIntramedullary capillary haemangioma is extremely rare and only four cases have been previously reported. We describe a further case, outlining the clinical, radiological, surgical and pathological features.
- Spinal intradural capillary hemangioma: MR findings.
- Authors: Shin JH, Lee HK, Jeon SR, Park SH
- Issue date: 2000 May
- [Spinal intra- and extramedullary capillary hemangioma--MRI of a rare entity].
- Authors: Miese F, Sabel M, Schellhammer F
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Thoracic intradural extramedullary capillary hemangioma.
- Authors: Abdullah DC, Raghuram K, Phillips CD, Jane JA Jr, Miller B
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- [Capillary hemangioma of the spinal cord. A new case].
- Authors: Rivierez M, Heyman D, Jouannelle A, Arfi S
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Magnetic resonance imaging features of an epidural spinal haemangioma.
- Authors: Gupta S, Kumar S, Banerji D, Pandey R, Gujral R
- Issue date: 1996 Aug