AffiliationDepartment of Neurosurgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Spinal Cord Neoplasms/*diagnosis/pathology/surgery
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBr J Neurosurg. 2005 Aug;19(4):345-8.
JournalBritish journal of neurosurgery
AbstractIntramedullary capillary haemangioma is extremely rare and only four cases have been previously reported. We describe a further case, outlining the clinical, radiological, surgical and pathological features.
- [Spinal intra- and extramedullary capillary hemangioma--MRI of a rare entity].
- Authors: Miese F, Sabel M, Schellhammer F
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- [Capillary hemangioma of the spinal cord. A new case].
- Authors: Rivierez M, Heyman D, Jouannelle A, Arfi S
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Spinal intradural capillary hemangioma: MR findings.
- Authors: Shin JH, Lee HK, Jeon SR, Park SH
- Issue date: 2000 May
- Thoracic intradural extramedullary capillary haemangioma.
- Authors: Alakandy LM, Hercules S, Balamurali G, Reid H, Herwadkar A, Holland JP
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Spinal capillary hemangioma in infants: report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Authors: Karikari IO, Selznick LA, Cummings TJ, George TM
- Issue date: 2007