AffiliationCoombe Women and Infants' University Hospital, Dublin 8, Ireland.
*Cesarean Section, Repeat
Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBMJ. 2009 Aug 12;339:b2979. doi: 10.1136/bmj.b2979.
JournalBMJ (Clinical research ed.)
- Asymptomatic massive uterine rupture with a live birth outcome.
- Authors: Khan R, Dawlatly B
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Fetal survival following posterior uterine wall rupture during labour with intact previous caesarean section scar.
- Authors: Majumdar S, Warren R, Ifaturoti O
- Issue date: 2007 Nov
- Vaginal delivery in birth centre after previous caesarean section.
- Authors: Windrim R
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 8-14
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section versus elective repeat caesarean section: assessment of maternal downstream health outcomes.
- Authors: Paré E, Quiñones JN, Macones GA
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Vaginal birth after cesarean revisited.
- Authors: Greene MF
- Issue date: 2004 Dec 16