An unusual reproductive consequence of needle excision of the transformation zone.
AffiliationCoombe Women and Infants University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia/*surgery
Gynecologic Surgical Procedures/*adverse effects
Uterine Cervical Neoplasms/*surgery
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJ Obstet Gynaecol. 2010 Apr;30(3):311-2.
JournalJournal of obstetrics and gynaecology : the journal of the Institute of, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Haematometra following large loop excision of the transformation zone.
- Authors: Gyang A, Mirando S
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Vesicovaginal fistula following large-loop excision of the transformation zone in a chronic systemic glucocorticoid user.
- Authors: Park KE, Ku SY, Kim HS, Kwak C, Kim SH, Choi YM, Kim JG, Moon SY
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Indication and outcome of repeat large loop excision biopsies of the cervix.
- Authors: Moss EL, Appleyard TL, Winning JM, Jones PW, Luesley DM
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Cervical surgery and preterm birth.
- Authors: Sadler L, Saftlas A
- Issue date: 2007
- Electrosurgical loop excision of the cervical transformation zone: the experience of family physicians.
- Authors: Ferris DG, Hainer BL, Pfenninger JL, Zuber TJ, DeWitt DE, Line RL
- Issue date: 1995 Oct