Glomus tumour of the thumb in a child with neurofibromatosis: a case report.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Our Lady of Lourdes, Drogheda, Ireland., firstname.lastname@example.org
Soft Tissue Neoplasms/complications/*pathology/surgery
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJ Pediatr Orthop B. 2010 Jul;19(4):310-2.
JournalJournal of pediatric orthopaedics. Part B
AbstractThis case report is unique in reporting the occurrence of a glomus tumour in a child with neurofibromatosis-1 (NF-1) and serves to support the link between neurofibromatosis-1 and glomus tumours.
- Painful glomus tumour of the thumb in an 11-year-old child with neurofibromatosis 1.
- Authors: Leonard M, Harrington P
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Glomus tumours in the long finger and in the thumb of a young patient with neurofibromatosis-1 (Nf-1).
- Authors: Dahlin LB, Müller G, Anagnostaki L, Nordborg K
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Glomus tumor and knee pain: a report of four cases.
- Authors: Clark ML, O'Hara C, Dobson PJ, Smith AL
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Compression of the lateral cutaneous nerve of the forearm by a glomus tumour.
- Authors: van der Lei B, Damen A, van Valkenburg E
- Issue date: 1997 Feb
- [Glomus tumor of the finger pulp: an unusual pediatric case].
- Authors: Abbassi A, Amrani A, Dendane MA, El Alami Z, El Madhi T, Gourinda H
- Issue date: 2012 Jul