Primary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphoma, unspecified with an indolent clinical course: a distinct peripheral T-cell lymphoma?
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, St Vincent's University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland., email@example.com
MeSHAged, 80 and over
Lymphoma, T-Cell, Cutaneous/*pathology/radiotherapy
Lymphoma, T-Cell, Peripheral/*pathology/radiotherapy
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClin Exp Dermatol. 2010 Dec;35(8):892-6.
JournalClinical and experimental dermatology
AbstractPrimary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphomas (PTL), unspecified, are rare lymphomas, with a poor prognosis. They grow and disseminate rapidly, leading to widespread disease. We report a case of PTL, unspecified occurring on the nose. Despite its aggressive histology, this tumour behaved indolently. It is remarkably similar, clinically and histologically, to four recently described cases that occurred on the ear.
- T-cell and T/natural killer-cell lymphomas involving ocular and ocular adnexal tissues: a clinicopathologic, immunohistochemical, and molecular study of seven cases.
- Authors: Coupland SE, Foss HD, Assaf C, Auw-Haedrich C, Anastassiou G, Anagnostopoulos I, Hummel M, Karesh JW, Lee WR, Stein H
- Issue date: 1999 Nov
- Cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphomas, unspecified/NOS and rare subtypes: a heterogeneous group of challenging cutaneous lymphomas.
- Authors: Kempf W, Rozati S, Kerl K, French LE, Dummer R
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Primary cutaneous aggressive epidermotropic CD8+ T cell lymphoma with a chronic and indolent course. Is this different from peripheral T cell lymphoma?
- Authors: Gomez Vazquez M, Navarra Amayuelas R
- Issue date: 2012 Mar 15
- Primary cutaneous peripheral T-cell lymphoma, unspecified, with CD8-positive phenotype.
- Authors: Watabe H, Kawakami T, Murakami N, Kimura S, Kannari M, Baba T, Soma Y
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Primary cutaneous aggressive epidermotropic CD8+ T-cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Gormley RH, Hess SD, Anand D, Junkins-Hopkins J, Rook AH, Kim EJ
- Issue date: 2010 Feb