Giant right atrial myxoma: characterization with cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
AuthorsRidge, Carole A
Killeen, Ronan P
Sheehan, Katherine M
Dodd, Jonathan D
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, St. Vincent's University Hospital, Elm Park, Dublin 4,, Ireland. email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Cine/*methods
Tomography, X-Ray Computed/*methods
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClin Imaging. 2010 May-Jun;34(3):231-3.
AbstractA 53-year-old woman presented to the emergency department with a 2-week history of dyspnoea and chest pain. Computed tomography pulmonary angiography was performed to exclude acute pulmonary embolism (PE). This demonstrated a large right atrial mass and no evidence of PE. Transthoracic echocardiography followed by cardiac magnetic resonance imaging confirmed a mobile right atrial mass. Surgical resection was then performed confirming a giant right atrial myxoma. We describe the typical clinical, radiologic, and pathologic features of right atrial myxoma.
- Massive right atrial myxoma.
- Authors: Rajani R, Sarangmath N, Mishra B
- Issue date: 2008 Aug 1
- Neorevascularization of a left atrial myxoma.
- Authors: Shimamura J, Kubota H, Endo H, Tsuchiya H, Tonari K, Inaba Y, Sudo K
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Giant right atrial myxoma mimicking hepatic cirrhosis: a case report.
- Authors: Tok M, Oc M, Ucar HI, Dogan OF, Ozyuksel A, Kaya B, Farsak MB, Yorgancioglu AC
- Issue date: 2007
- A heavy heart; A massive right atrial myxoma causing fatigue and shortness of breath.
- Authors: Leonard S, Ryan J
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- [A case of right atrial myxoma--the availability of transesophageal echocardiography in the detection of right atrial myxoma].
- Authors: Ogawa Y, Ohshima H, Kawashima E, Akita N, Tanazawa S, Tobise K, Onodera S, Aoki H, Kubota H, Murakami C
- Issue date: 1991 Mar