AffiliationDepartment of Neonatology, Cork University Maternity Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEur J Pediatr. 2011 Oct;170(10):1353-4. Epub 2011 Jul 1.
JournalEuropean journal of pediatrics
AbstractA preterm baby girl was noted at birth to have a firm, raised, non-tender skin lesion located over her right hip. She developed three similar smaller lesions on her ear, buttock and right knee. All lesions had resolved by 2 months of age.
- Multiple spontaneously regressing nodules in a newborn.
- Authors: Dragos V, Bracko M, Sever-Novosel M
- Issue date: 2000 Jul-Aug
- Congenital Langerhans cell histiocytosis with skin and lung involvement: spontaneous regression.
- Authors: Aggarwal V, Seth A, Jain M, Krishnamurthy S, Chandra V, Aneja S
- Issue date: 2010 Jul
- [Monosystemic, oligolesional Langerhans cell histiocytosis. A rare congenital dermatosis].
- Authors: Schiekofer C, Müller CS, Heine S, Vogt T, Reichrath J
- Issue date: 2013 Jan
- Case 5. Histiocytosis X involving the skin.
- Authors: Jaffe R
- Issue date: 1984
- Solitary Langerhans cell histiocytoma.
- Authors: Taïeb A, de Mascarel A, Surlève-Bazeille JE, Gauthier Y, Legrain V, Maleville J
- Issue date: 1986 Sep