Should the Neopuff T-piece resuscitator be restricted to frequent users?
AffiliationDepartment of Neonatology, Cork University Maternity Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
MeSHClinical Competence/*statistics & numerical data
MetadataShow full item record
CitationActa Paediatr. 2010 Mar;99(3):452-3. Epub 2009 Nov 27.
JournalActa paediatrica (Oslo, Norway : 1992)
- A comparison of three neonatal resuscitation devices.
- Authors: Bennett S, Finer NN, Rich W, Vaucher Y
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Neopuff T-piece mask resuscitator: is mask leak related to watching the pressure dial?
- Authors: Tracy MB, Klimek J, Shingde V, Hinder M, Maheshwari R, Tracy SK
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Can Ambu self-inflating bag and Neopuff infant resuscitator provide adequate and safe manual inflations for infants up to 10 kg weight?
- Authors: Tracy M, Maheshwari R, Shah D, Hinder M
- Issue date: 2017 Jul
- Variation in inspiratory time and tidal volume with T-piece neonatal resuscitator: association with operator experience and distraction.
- Authors: McHale S, Thomas M, Hayden E, Bergin K, McCallion N, Molloy EJ
- Issue date: 2008 Nov