AffiliationLetterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAm J Surg. 2011 Jul 27.
JournalAmerican journal of surgery
- Arterial embolization for pelvic fractures after blunt trauma: are we all talk?
- Authors: Costantini TW, Bosarge PL, Fortlage D, Bansal V, Coimbra R
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Evaluation of pelvic fracture stability and the need for angioembolization: pelvic instabilities on plain film have an increased probability of requiring angioembolization.
- Authors: Fu CY, Wu SC, Chen RJ, Wang YC, Chung PK, Yeh CC, Huang HC
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Preperitoneal pelvic packing/external fixation with secondary angioembolization: optimal care for life-threatening hemorrhage from unstable pelvic fractures.
- Authors: Burlew CC, Moore EE, Smith WR, Johnson JL, Biffl WL, Barnett CC, Stahel PF
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Angioembolization and laparotomy for patients with concomitant pelvic arterial hemorrhage and blunt abdominal trauma.
- Authors: Fang JF, Shih LY, Wong YC, Lin BC, Hsu YP
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Angiography and Embolization in the Management of Bleeding Pelvic Fractures.
- Authors: Vaidya R, Waldron J, Scott A, Nasr K
- Issue date: 2018 Feb 15