AffiliationOrthopaedic Department, Letterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, Co Donegal., email@example.com
Quality of Life
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIr Med J. 2009 Nov-Dec;102(10):333-4.
JournalIrish medical journal
AbstractWe aimed to identify any pattern of injuries that impacted on the long-term physical wellbeing o f players, sustained by Senior County Gaelic-football players during their playing career and the impact of those injuries on their quality of life. A questionnaire was sent to different Donegal-Panels looking for injuries and surgical procedures undergone in playing and post-playing career including chronic joint and musculoskeletal problems.
- A 6-month prospective study of injury in Gaelic football.
- Authors: Wilson F, Caffrey S, King E, Casey K, Gissane C
- Issue date: 2007 May
- A comparison of Gaelic football injuries in males and females in primary care.
- Authors: Crowley J, Jordan J, Falvey E
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- A comparison of the physiological profiles of elite Gaelic footballers, hurlers, and soccer players.
- Authors: McIntyre MC
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Incidence of injury in elite Gaelic footballers.
- Authors: Newell M, Grant S, Henry A, Newell J
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- A comparison of paediatric soccer, gaelic football and rugby injuries presenting to an emergency department in Ireland.
- Authors: O'Rourke KP, Quinn F, Mun S, Browne M, Sheehan J, Cusack S, Molloy M
- Issue date: 2007 Jan