AffiliationLetterkenny General Hospital, Letterkenny, County Donegal, Ireland.
Nursing Methodology Research/*methods
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNurse Res. 2010;17(2):7-15.
AbstractPhenomenology is a philosophic attitude and research approach. Its primary position is that the most basic human truths are accessible only through inner subjectivity, and that the person is integral to the environment. This paper discusses the theoretical perspectives related to phenomenology, and includes a discussion of the methods adopted in phenomenological research.
- Phenomenology: to wonder and search for meanings.
- Authors: Kleiman S
- Issue date: 2004
- [Phenomenologic approach in nursing research].
- Authors: Astedt-Kurki P
- Issue date: 1994
- The phenomenological focus group: an oxymoron?
- Authors: Bradbury-Jones C, Sambrook S, Irvine F
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- [Phenomenography--a way to do qualitative research].
- Authors: Simoila R
- Issue date: 1993
- Using a synthesised technique for grounded theory in nursing research.
- Authors: Chen HY, Boore JR
- Issue date: 2009 Aug