Acute hospital medicine--a new sub-speciality or internal medicine re-born?
AffiliationNenagh Hospital, Department of Medicine, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, Ireland. email@example.com
Intensive Care Units
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAcute hospital medicine--a new sub-speciality or internal medicine re-born? 2011, 22 (4):334-8 Eur. J. Intern. Med.
JournalEuropean journal of internal medicine
- Acute medical units: review of evidence.
- Authors: Byrne D, Silke B
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- [Organizational problems in internal intensive medicine].
- Authors: Felsch G
- Issue date: 1976 Feb 15
- [Proceedings: Intensive medicine in acute pancreatitis, internal medicine report].
- Authors: Schönborn H
- Issue date: 1974 Jul 19
- [Intensive medicine. The intensive care unit in internal medicine].
- Authors: Späth G
- Issue date: 1971 Aug 27
- [The significance of internal medicine intensive care within the complex of intensive medicine. Discussion contribution to the structural and professional classification in adult intensive medicine].
- Authors: Schramm A, Weise M, Schentke KU
- Issue date: 1991 Mar