Factors influencing the successful completion of laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
AffiliationDepartment of General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Mallow General Hospital, Mallow Co. Cork, Republic of Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Aged, 80 and over
Biliary Tract Diseases
Cholangiopancreatography, Endoscopic Retrograde
Cholangiopancreatography, Magnetic Resonance
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFactors influencing the successful completion of laparoscopic cholecystectomy., 13 (4):581-6 JSLS
JournalJSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons / Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
AbstractThe parameters of age, acute cholecystitis and choledocholithiasis must be considered in the clinical decision making process when planning laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy for acute cholecystitis: prospective trial.
- Authors: Eldar S, Sabo E, Nash E, Abrahamson J, Matter I
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in children with sickle cell anemia and the role of ERCP.
- Authors: Al-Salem AH, Issa H
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Risk factors resulting in conversion of laparoscopic cholecystectomy to open surgery.
- Authors: Kama NA, Doganay M, Dolapci M, Reis E, Atli M, Kologlu M
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Factors affecting the conversion to open surgery during laparoscopic cholecystectomy in patients with cholelithiasis undergoing ERCP due to choledocholithiasis.
- Authors: Cinar H, Ozbalci GS, Tarim IA, Karabulut K, Kesicioglu T, Polat AK, Erzurumlu K, Derebey M
- Issue date: 2017
- Single-step treatment of gall bladder and bile duct stones: a combined endoscopic-laparoscopic technique.
- Authors: Ghazal AH, Sorour MA, El-Riwini M, El-Bahrawy H
- Issue date: 2009 Aug