Gastric cancer-related information on the Internet: incomplete, poorly accessible, and overly commercial.
El Hassan, Yahear
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Kerry General Hospital, Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland. email@example.com
Patient Education as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGastric cancer-related information on the Internet: incomplete, poorly accessible, and overly commercial. 2011, 201 (2):171-8 Am. J. Surg.
JournalAmerican journal of surgery
AbstractInternet gastric cancer information is overtly commercial, generally incomplete, and poorly accessible.
- Patient-orientated web sites on laryngectomy: is their information readable?
- Authors: Pothier L, Pothier DD
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- [Internet information on head and neck oncology in French].
- Authors: Evrard AS, Guertin L, Remacle M, Jamart J, Lévêque M
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- An analysis of cluster headache information provided on internet websites.
- Authors: Peterlin BL, Gambini-Suarez E, Lidicker J, Levin M
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Patient-oriented methotrexate information sites on the Internet: a review of completeness, accuracy, format, reliability, credibility, and readability.
- Authors: Thompson AE, Graydon SL
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Readability of spine-related patient education materials from subspecialty organization and spine practitioner websites.
- Authors: Vives M, Young L, Sabharwal S
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 1