Development of low-dose protocols for thin-section CT assessment of cystic fibrosis in pediatric patients.
AuthorsO'Connor, Owen J
McGarrigle, Anne Marie
McWilliams, Sebastian R
McSweeney, Sean E
Ni Chroinin, Muireann
Maher, Michael M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, University College Cork and Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork 1111, Ireland.
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDevelopment of low-dose protocols for thin-section CT assessment of cystic fibrosis in pediatric patients. 2010, 257 (3):820-9 Radiology
AbstractLow-dose thin-section CT can be performed at lower effective doses than can standard CT, approaching those of chest radiography. Low-dose thin-section CT could be appropriate for evaluating bronchiectasis in pediatric patients, yielding appropriate information about lung parenchyma and bronchovascular structures.
- Pulmonary disease in cystic fibrosis: assessment with chest CT at chest radiography dose levels.
- Authors: Ernst CW, Basten IA, Ilsen B, Buls N, Van Gompel G, De Wachter E, Nieboer KH, Verhelle F, Malfroot A, Coomans D, De Maeseneer M, de Mey J
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Thin-section CT in patients with cystic fibrosis: correlation with peak exercise capacity and body mass index.
- Authors: Dodd JD, Barry SC, Barry RB, Gallagher CG, Skehan SJ, Masterson JB
- Issue date: 2006 Jul
- Effects of automated kilovoltage selection technology on contrast-enhanced pediatric CT and CT angiography.
- Authors: Siegel MJ, Hildebolt C, Bradley D
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Assessment of morphological MRI for pulmonary changes in cystic fibrosis (CF) patients: comparison to thin-section CT and chest x-ray.
- Authors: Puderbach M, Eichinger M, Haeselbarth J, Ley S, Kopp-Schneider A, Tuengerthal S, Schmaehl A, Fink C, Plathow C, Wiebel M, Demirakca S, Müller FM, Kauczor HU
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Bronchial measurement with three-dimensional quantitative thin-section CT in patients with cystic fibrosis.
- Authors: Montaudon M, Berger P, Cangini-Sacher A, de Dietrich G, Tunon-de-Lara JM, Marthan R, Laurent F
- Issue date: 2007 Feb