AffiliationDepartment of Otolaryngology, South Infirmary/Victoria Hospital, Old Blackrock Road, Cork, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MeSHAdrenal Cortex Hormones
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKoebner phenomenon of the ear canal skin. 2009, 36 (1):82-4 Auris Nasus Larynx
JournalAuris, nasus, larynx
AbstractThe Koebner phenomenon originally described the appearance of psoriatic lesions in the uninvolved skin of patients with psoriasis as a consequence of trauma. We describe a case of concurrent lichen planus and sarcoidosis in the auditory canal, which represents an unusual manifestation of the Koebner phenomenon. This is the first case of concurrent lichen planus and sarcoidosis in the head and neck region and highlights the need for biopsy to allow accurate histopathological diagnosis and treatment.
- Development of lichen planus and psoriasis on lesions of vitiligo vulgaris.
- Authors: Ujiie H, Sawamura D, Shimizu H
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Hypertrophic recurring lichen planus of the external auditory canal.
- Authors: Košec A, Kostić M, Ajduk J, Ries M
- Issue date: 2019 Apr
- Lichenoid sarcoidosis: a case with clinical and histopathological lichenoid features.
- Authors: Garrido-Ruiz MC, Enguita-Valls AB, de Arriba MG, Vanaclocha F, Peralto JL
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Ungual lichen planus. Lichen planus of the nail.
- Authors: Scott MJ Jr, Scott MJ Sr
- Issue date: 1979 Oct
- Koebner phenomenon in lupus erythematosus with special consideration of clinical findings.
- Authors: Ueki H
- Issue date: 2005 Apr