Salicylic acid burn induced by wart remover: a report of two cases.
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSalicylic acid burn induced by wart remover: a report of two cases. 2009, 35 (1):139-40 Burns
JournalBurns : journal of the International Society for Burn Injuries
- Treatment of palmoplantar warts with a diphencyprone and salicylic acid ointment.
- Authors: Armour K, Orchard D
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- An unusual systemic reaction associated with topical salicylic acid in a paediatric patient.
- Authors: Loraschi A, Marelli R, Crema F, Lecchini S, Cosentino M
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Topical zinc oxide vs. salicylic acid-lactic acid combination in the treatment of warts.
- Authors: Khattar JA, Musharrafieh UM, Tamim H, Hamadeh GN
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Plantar wart treatment with combination imiquimod and salicylic acid pads.
- Authors: Tucker SB, Ali A, Ransdell BL
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Treating viral warts with a novel salicylic acid gel.
- Authors: Tidy G, Christie R, Whitefield M
- Issue date: 1989 Apr 8