Tracheo-oesophageal fistula diagnosed with multidetector computed tomography.
AffiliationDepartment of Anaethesia and Intensive Care Medicine.
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTracheo-oesophageal fistula diagnosed with multidetector computed tomography. 2009, 70 (4):238-9 Br J Hosp Med (Lond)
JournalBritish journal of hospital medicine (London, England : 2005)
AbstractThis case highlights important issues in investigation of patients with suspected tracheo-oesophageal fistula including the value of multidetector computed tomography, the importance of thorough imaging evaluation when high clinical suspicion of tracheo-oesophageal fistula exists and the value of close interaction between radiologists and intensive care physicians in the investigation of these patients.
- H-type tracheo-oesophageal fistula: appearance on three-dimensional computed tomography and virtual bronchoscopy.
- Authors: Le SD, Lam WW, Tam PK, Cheng W, Chan FL
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Multidetector-row computed tomography three-dimensional volume reformatted 'transparency' images to define an upper pouch fistula in oesophageal atresia.
- Authors: Soye JA, Yarr J, Dick AC, Paterson A
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- [Isolated tracheo-oesophageal fistula in neonates].
- Authors: Bakhos D, Morinière S, Merieau E, Lardy H, Saliba E, Lescanne E
- Issue date: 2006
- Bifurcate tracheal stent with foam cuff for tracheo-esophageal fistula: utilization of reconstruction modes of spiral computed tomography.
- Authors: Albes JM, Prokop M, Gebel M, Donow C, Schäfers HJ
- Issue date: 1994 Dec
- Late presentation of congenital tracheo-oesophageal fistula.
- Authors: Fahmy FE, Lancer JM, Ahmed A
- Issue date: 2007 Jan