AuthorsO'Connor, M B
Infectious Disease Transmission, Patient-to-Professional
New South Wales
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNeedlestick injury advice in the UK and Ireland. 2009, 71 (2):185-6 J. Hosp. Infect.
JournalThe Journal of hospital infection
- A survey of the management of needlestick injuries from incapacitated patients in intensive care units.
- Authors: Burrows LA, Padkin A
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Needlestick injury during disposal of blood-collection needle.
- Issue date: 1994 Aug-Sep
- [Risk of infection is underestimated].
- Issue date: 2004
- Needlestick legislation: a sharp idea.
- Issue date: 2000 Oct
- Should patients be compelled to undergo HIV testing after a needlestick injury involving a health care worker?
- Authors: Ross JJ, Levangie D, Worthington MG
- Issue date: 2006 Winter