MetadataShow full item record
CitationBling in theatre: what to do with your rings when you scrub. 2009, 62 (6):e182-3 J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
JournalJournal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS
- An audit of theatre scrubrooms in a district general hospital.
- Authors: Morgan-Jones RL, Buckley S, Carmichael I
- Issue date: 1997 Jul
- Environmental contamination following toilet use in the operating department.
- Authors: Hennessy P, Strong P, Morgan-Jones R
- Issue date: 2007 May
- The ritual at the scrub sink.
- Authors: Greer RB 3rd
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- Artificial nails should not be worn in the operating room theatre.
- Authors: Beesley J
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- Operation theatre discipline.
- Authors: Gupta DS, Borle RM
- Issue date: 1983 Nov