Profiling families enrolled in food allergy immunotherapy studies.
Chang, Wen Chin
Steele, Pamela H
Dubois, Anthony E J
Burks, A Wesley
Hourihane, Jonathan O'B
AffiliationDepartment of Pediatrics and Child Health, University College, Cork, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Trials as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProfiling families enrolled in food allergy immunotherapy studies. 2009, 124 (3):e503-9 Pediatrics
AbstractParents who had higher anxiety about negative outcomes from accidental ingestion were more likely to consent to experimental therapy for their child. This finding has ethical implications for investigators and supports the need to create mechanisms to avoid unintended coercion in vulnerable groups.
- Health-related quality of life in children and adolescents who have a diagnosis of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- Authors: Klassen AF, Miller A, Fine S
- Issue date: 2004 Nov
- Longitudinal validity and responsiveness of the Food Allergy Quality of Life Questionnaire - Parent Form in children 0-12 years following positive and negative food challenges.
- Authors: DunnGalvin A, Cullinane C, Daly DA, Flokstra-de Blok BM, Dubois AE, Hourihane JO
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- The health and well-being of caregivers of children with cerebral palsy.
- Authors: Raina P, O'Donnell M, Rosenbaum P, Brehaut J, Walter SD, Russell D, Swinton M, Zhu B, Wood E
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Parents' perspective on symptoms, quality of life, characteristics of death and end-of-life decisions for children dying from cancer.
- Authors: Hechler T, Blankenburg M, Friedrichsdorf SJ, Garske D, Hübner B, Menke A, Wamsler C, Wolfe J, Zernikow B
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jun
- Development of a preliminary questionnaire to assess parental response to children's food allergies.
- Authors: Lebovidge JS, Stone KD, Twarog FJ, Raiselis SW, Kalish LA, Bailey EP, Schneider LC
- Issue date: 2006 Mar