AffiliationDepartment of Plastic Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEpidermoid cyst post dermofasciectomy. 2010, 63 (1):e44-5 J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
JournalJournal of plastic, reconstructive & aesthetic surgery : JPRAS
AbstractWe report the finding of an unusual presentation of an epidermoid cyst 3 years following dermofasciectomy for Dupuytren's disease. Epidermoid cysts remain a rare entity in the palmoplanter distribution but also a very unusual finding within the confines of a full thickness skin graft.
- Dupuytren's contracture of the fingers: a simplified approach to the surgical treatment.
- Authors: Gonzalez RI
- Issue date: 1971 Aug
- Emergency microsurgical revascularization for critical ischemia during surgery for Dupuytren's contracture: a case report.
- Authors: Jones NF, Huang JI
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Skin replacement in Dupuytren's disease.
- Authors: Hall PN, Fitzgerald A, Sterne GD, Logan AM
- Issue date: 1997 Apr
- [The "open palm" technique in Dupuytren's contracture].
- Authors: Wulle C
- Issue date: 1991 Jul
- Occurrence of Dupuytren's disease beneath a full thickness skin graft: a semantic reappraisal.
- Authors: Varian JP, Hueston JT
- Issue date: 1990