The effect of midazolam on neutrophil mitogen-activated protein kinase.
AffiliationCork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Hypnotics and Sedatives
p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe effect of midazolam on neutrophil mitogen-activated protein kinase. 2010, 27 (6):562-5 Eur J Anaesthesiol
JournalEuropean journal of anaesthesiology
AbstractMidazolam diminishes in-vitro ischaemia-reperfusion-induced phosphorylation of p38 MAPK in neutrophils. This decrease in p38 MAPK activation results in decreased neutrophil CD11b/CD18 molecule expression.
- The effect of lidocaine on neutrophil CD11b/CD18 and endothelial ICAM-1 expression and IL-1beta concentrations induced by hypoxia-reoxygenation.
- Authors: Lan W, Harmon D, Wang JH, Shorten G, Redmond P
- Issue date: 2004 Dec
- Interleukin-3, -5, and granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor-induced adhesion molecule expression on eosinophils by p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase and nuclear factor-[kappa] B.
- Authors: Wong CK, Ip WK, Lam CW
- Issue date: 2003 Jul
- The effect of midazolam on cerebral endothelial (P-selectin and ICAM-1) adhesion molecule expression during hypoxia-reperfusion injury in vitro.
- Authors: Ghori K, Harmon D, Lan W, Seigne P, Walsh F, Shorten GD
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Role of stress-activated mitogen-activated protein kinase (p38) in beta 2-integrin-dependent neutrophil adhesion and the adhesion-dependent oxidative burst.
- Authors: Detmers PA, Zhou D, Polizzi E, Thieringer R, Hanlon WA, Vaidya S, Bansal V
- Issue date: 1998 Aug 15
- Hypertonicity prevents lipopolysaccharide-stimulated CD11b/CD18 expression in human neutrophils in vitro: role for p38 inhibition.
- Authors: Rizoli SB, Kapus A, Parodo J, Rotstein OD
- Issue date: 1999 May