AffiliationDepartment of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFemoral nerve blockade. 2010, 12 (2):139-44 Med Ultrason
AbstractFemoral nerve blockade is the most widely performed lower limb block. Methods of femoral nerve blockade are briefly reviewed with particular reference to ultrasound guidance.
- Recognition of an incidental abscess and a hematoma during ultrasound-guided femoral nerve block.
- Authors: Auyong DB, Tokeshi J, Joshi S, Anderson CT
- Issue date: 2011 Jul-Aug
- A universal Echosupport can fix a technique of ultrasound-guided continuous femoral nerve block.
- Authors: Ueshima H, Nakagawa M, Otake H
- Issue date: 2016 Jun
- Ultrasound-guided supra-inguinal fascia iliaca block: a cadaveric evaluation of a novel approach.
- Authors: Hebbard P, Ivanusic J, Sha S
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Automatic Segmentation and Probe Guidance for Real-Time Assistance of Ultrasound-Guided Femoral Nerve Blocks.
- Authors: Smistad E, Iversen DH, Leidig L, Lervik Bakeng JB, Johansen KF, Lindseth F
- Issue date: 2017 Jan
- The Subsartorial Plexus Block: A Variation on the Adductor Canal Block.
- Authors: Swenson JD, Davis JJ, Loose EC
- Issue date: 2015 Nov-Dec