AffiliationDepartment of Vascular Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPopliteal artery entrapment syndrome. 2010, 1 (2):13-5 Int J Surg Case Rep
JournalInternational journal of surgery case reports
AbstractPopliteal artery entrapment syndrome is a rare abnormality of the anatomical relationship between the popliteal artery and adjacent muscles or fibrous bands in the popliteal fossa. The following is a case report of a 19 year old female, in whom popliteal artery entrapment syndrome was diagnosed, and successfully treated surgically. A review of literature is also presented and provides details on how PAES is classified, diagnosed both clinically and radiologically, and treated surgically.
- A case of popliteal artery entrapment syndrome presenting with acute limb ischaemia.
- Authors: Jo BJ, Bae JH
- Issue date: 2014 Dec
- [Popliteal artery entrapment syndrome].
- Authors: Calanca L, Glauser F, Alatri A, Mazzolai L
- Issue date: 2013 Feb 6
- Dynamic computed tomography angiography: role in the evaluation of popliteal artery entrapment syndrome.
- Authors: Anil G, Tay KH, Howe TC, Tan BS
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- A case of popliteal artery entrapment syndrome with chronic total occlusion.
- Authors: Iida Y, Obitsu Y, Saiki N, Izumi M, Komai H, Shigematsu H
- Issue date: 2010
- Anatomical popliteal artery entrapment syndrome.
- Authors: Kwon YJ, Kwon TW, Gwon JG, Cho YP, Hwang SJ, Go KY
- Issue date: 2018 May