MetadataShow full item record
CitationFacial diplegia and deafness following a fall. 2010, 3 (4):475-6 Int J Emerg Med
JournalInternational journal of emergency medicine
- [Acute bilateral deafness and facial diplegia as a presentation of occlusion of the basilar artery].
- Authors: Guidoux C, Garcin B, Clery-Melin ML, Blanc R, Jouvent E, Hosseini H
- Issue date: 2006 May
- Facioscapulohumeral dystrophy presenting in infancy with facial diplegia and sensorineural deafness.
- Authors: Korf BR, Bresnan MJ, Shapiro F, Sotrel A, Abroms IF
- Issue date: 1985 May
- Deafness associated with bilateral facial diplegia, ptosis and hypermobile joints--A new autosomal recessive condition?
- Authors: Reardon W, McGinn M, King MD, Earley M
- Issue date: 2003 Sep 15
- [A CASE OF TRAUMATIC FACIAL DIPLEGIA].
- Authors: TRIPI E
- Issue date: 1963
- Sudden deafness and facial diplegia in Guillain-Barré Syndrome: radiological depiction of facial and acoustic nerve lesions.
- Authors: Takazawa T, Ikeda K, Murata K, Kawase Y, Hirayama T, Ohtsu M, Harada H, Totani T, Sugiyama K, Kawabe K, Kano O, Iwasaki Y
- Issue date: 2012