Using a punch biopsy to fashion an arteriotomy for end-to-side anastomosis.
Vascular Surgical Procedures
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUsing a punch biopsy to fashion an arteriotomy for end-to-side anastomosis. 2011, 27 (2):139-40 J Reconstr Microsurg
JournalJournal of reconstructive microsurgery
- A technique for atraumatic microvascular arterial coupling.
- Authors: Spector JA, Draper LB, Levine JP, Ahn CY
- Issue date: 2007 May
- Angled side wall microarteriotomy scissors: a new end-to-side microvascular anastomosis instrument.
- Authors: Korber KE, Kraemer BA, Li Z
- Issue date: 1990
- A simple technique for introducing small diameter vessels into a coupler device.
- Authors: Murphy MP, Mc Inerney NM, Browne KM, Henry Caulfield R, Hanson RP
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Use of the vascular punch in microsurgery.
- Authors: Pederson WC, Barwick WJ
- Issue date: 1989 Apr
- Manageable microsurgical technique for creating an opening in small vessels for end-to-side anastomosis.
- Authors: Yu HL
- Issue date: 2002 Apr