AffiliationDepartment of Academic Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
Lymph Node Excision
Neoplasms, Unknown Primary
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMelanoma of unknown origin: a case series. 2010, 179 (4):629-32 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractWe should continue to treat this cohort of patients with an aggressive surgical approach and consider them for adjuvant therapies currently used to treat stage III disease.
- [Giant metastatic melanoma arising from an unknown primary site].
- Authors: Ørndrup MH, Crewe B, Stolle LB
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 20
- Metastatic melanoma to lymph nodes in patients with unknown primary sites.
- Authors: Cormier JN, Xing Y, Feng L, Huang X, Davidson L, Gershenwald JE, Lee JE, Mansfield PF, Ross MI
- Issue date: 2006 May 1
- Melanoma without a detectable primary site with metastases to lymph nodes.
- Authors: Rutkowski P, Nowecki ZI, Dziewirski W, Zdzienicki M, Pieñkowski A, Salamacha M, Michej W, Trepka S, Bylina E, Ruka W
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Outcome after therapeutic lymph node dissection in patients with unknown primary melanoma site.
- Authors: Prens SP, van der Ploeg AP, van Akkooi AC, van Montfort CA, van Geel AN, de Wilt JH, Eggermont AM, Verhoef C
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- Melanoma of unknown primary site: presentation, treatment, and prognosis--a single institution study. University of Pennsylvania Pigmented Lesion Study Group.
- Authors: Anbari KK, Schuchter LM, Bucky LP, Mick R, Synnestvedt M, Guerry D 4th, Hamilton R, Halpern AC
- Issue date: 1997 May 1