Opioid toxicity as a cause of spontaneous urinary bladder rupture.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Mercy University Hospital Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
Urinary Bladder Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOpioid toxicity as a cause of spontaneous urinary bladder rupture. 2011, 29 (2):239.e1-3 Am J Emerg Med
JournalThe American journal of emergency medicine
- Acute abdominal distension secondary to urinary retention in a patient after alcohol withdrawal.
- Authors: Iga J, Taniguchi T, Ohmori T
- Issue date: 2005 Jan-Feb
- [Spontaneous rupture of the urinary bladder].
- Authors: Wessendorf FJ, Hallbauer B
- Issue date: 1971 Aug
- [Idiopathic spontaneous rupture of the urinary bladder].
- Authors: Stoica S, Duceac S
- Issue date: 1971 Nov
- Prenatal urinary ascites due to the idiopathic bladder rupture.
- Authors: Spasojevic S, Pavlovic V, Stojanovic V, Kovacevic B, Doronjski A
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- Spontaneous rupture of the urinary bladder.
- Authors: Maxwell DR, Baugh DO, Kleit SA, Szwed JJ
- Issue date: 1973 Jan