AuthorsO'Leary, Donal Peter
Kirwan, William O
AffiliationDepartment of Colo-rectal Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland, Olearypeter83@hotmail.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdalimumab therapy-a double-edged sword? 2011, 26 (12):1621-3 Int J Colorectal Dis
JournalInternational journal of colorectal disease
- [Oligosymptomatic alimentary tract perforation in course of Crohn's disease in patient treated with anti-TNF alfa antibodies].
- Authors: Jałocha Ł, Wojtuń S, Wojtkowiak M, Błaszak A, Dyrla P, Gil J
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Summaries for patients. Adalimumab for the treatment of hidradenitis suppurativa.
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 18
- Anti tumour necrosis factor as risk factor for free perforations in Crohn's disease? A case-control study.
- Authors: Eshuis EJ, Griffioen GH, Stokkers PC, Ubbink DT, Bemelman WA
- Issue date: 2012 May
- What is the risk of bowel perforation associated with bevacizumab therapy in ovarian cancer?
- Authors: Han ES, Monk BJ
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- An update on anti-TNF agents in ulcerative colitis.
- Authors: Samaan MA, Bagi P, Vande Casteele N, D'Haens GR, Levesque BG
- Issue date: 2014 Sep