Correction: Inferior alveolar nerve injury with laryngeal mask airway: a case report.
CitationCorrection: Inferior alveolar nerve injury with laryngeal mask airway: a case report. 2011, 5 (1):560 J Med Case Reports
JournalJournal of medical case reports
AbstractABSTRACT: Following the publication of our article [Inferior alveolar nerve injury with laryngeal mask airway: a case report. Journal of Medical Case Reports 2011, 5:122] it was brought to our attention that we inadvertently used the registered trademark of the Laryngeal Mask Company Limited (LMA) as the abbreviation for laryngeal mask airway. A Portex(R) Soft Seal(R) Laryngeal Mask was used and not a device manufactured by the Laryngeal Mask Company.
- Inferior alveolar nerve injury with laryngeal mask airway: a case report.
- Authors: Hanumanthaiah D, Masud S, Ranganath A
- Issue date: 2011 Mar 29
- Lingual nerve injury associated with the ProSeal laryngeal mask airway: a case report and review of the literature.
- Authors: Brimacombe J, Clarke G, Keller C
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Lingual nerve neuropraxia following use of the Laryngeal Mask Airway Supreme.
- Authors: Thiruvenkatarajan V, Van Wijk RM, Elhalawani I, Barnes AM
- Issue date: 2014 Feb
- [Bilateral mandibular nerve injury following mask ventilation: a case report].
- Authors: Tuncali B, Zeyneloglu P
- Issue date: 2018 Jul - Aug
- Minimum alveolar concentration of desflurane with caudal analgesia for laryngeal mask airway removal in anesthetized children.
- Authors: Makkar JK, Ghai B, Wig J
- Issue date: 2013 Nov