Association of cigarette smoking with drug use and risk taking behaviour in Irish teenagers.
AffiliationDept. of Respiratory Medicine, Cork University Hospital, University College Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAssociation of cigarette smoking with drug use and risk taking behaviour in Irish teenagers. 2011, 36 (5):547-50 Addict Behav
AbstractCigarette smoking prevalence remains high in Irish teenagers and is significantly associated with drug use and other risk taking behaviours. Specific teenage smoking cessation strategies need to be developed targeting these combined high risk health behaviours.
- Testing Gateway Theory: do cigarette prices affect illicit drug use?
- Authors: Beenstock M, Rahav G
- Issue date: 2002 Jul
- [The relationship between tobacco smoking and risk behaviour syndrome among 15-year-old adolescents in Poland and other European countries].
- Authors: Mazur J, Dzielska A, Małkowska-Szkutnik A
- Issue date: 2009
- The association between cigarette smoking and drug abuse in the United States.
- Authors: Lai S, Lai H, Page JB, McCoy CB
- Issue date: 2000
- Externalizing behavior problems and cigarette smoking as predictors of cannabis use: the TRAILS Study.
- Authors: Korhonen T, van Leeuwen AP, Reijneveld SA, Ormel J, Verhulst FC, Huizink AC
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- [The new drug addiction behavior of the young].
- Authors: Phan O
- Issue date: 2009 May-Jun