Smith-Petersen Vitallium mould arthroplasty: a 62-year follow-up.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Cork University Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHAged, 80 and over
Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
Hip Dislocation, Congenital
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSmith-Petersen Vitallium mould arthroplasty: a 62-year follow-up. 2011, 93 (9):1285-6 J Bone Joint Surg Br
JournalThe Journal of bone and joint surgery. British volume
AbstractA variety of materials were used for early hip prostheses. The introduction of Vitallium by Smith-Petersen represented a further advance in this surgical field. We present the longest known follow-up of a Smith-Petersen Vitallium mould arthroplasty.
- Smith-Petersen vitallium mould arthroplasty: a 45-year follow-up.
- Authors: Mahalingam K, Reidy D
- Issue date: 1996 May
- Smith-Petersen mould arthroplasty: an ultra-long-term follow-up.
- Authors: Wright DM, Alonso A, Rathinam M, Sochart DH
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- Prospective study of a cementless total hip arthroplasty with a collum femoris preserving stem and a trabeculae oriented pressfit cup: minimun 6-year follow-up.
- Authors: Nowak M, Nowak TE, Schmidt R, Forst R, Kress AM, Mueller LA
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- [Fifty-year survival of a Judet acrylic prosthesis].
- Authors: Kamangu M, Burette JL
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- 58-year follow-up of a vitallium mold hip arthroplasty: a case report and literature review.
- Authors: Northover JR, Maqsood M
- Issue date: 2008 Dec