AuthorsHynes, Brian G
Margey, Ronan J
Ruggiero Ii, Nicholas
Kiernan, Thomas J
Jaff, Michael R
AffiliationSection of Vascular Medicine and Intervention, Division of Cardiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEndovascular Management of Acute Limb Ischemia. 2011: Ann Vasc Surg
JournalAnnals of vascular surgery
AbstractDespite major advances in pharmacologic and endovascular therapies, acute limb ischemia (ALI) continues to result in significant morbidity and mortality. The incidence of ALI may be as high as 13-17 cases per 100,000 people per year, with mortality rates approaching 18% in some series. This review will address the contemporary endovascular management of ALI encompassing pharmacologic and percutaneous interventional treatment strategies.
Item TypeArticle In Press
- Endovascular management of acute limb ischemia.
- Authors: Sedghi Y, Collins TJ, White CJ
- Issue date: 2013 Oct
- Endovascular therapy for limb salvage.
- Authors: Nawalany M
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- The management of acute limb ischemia.
- Authors: Trummer G, Brehm K, Siepe M, Heilmann C, Schlensak C, Beyersdorf F
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Acute limb ischemia.
- Authors: Dormandy J, Heeck L, Vig S
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- Interventional management of critical limb ischemia in renal patients.
- Authors: Casserly IP
- Issue date: 2008 Oct