An evaluation of a community dietetics intervention on the management of malnutrition for healthcare professionals.
AffiliationCommunity Nutrition & Dietetics Service, Health Service Executive Dublin Mid-Leinster, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHCommunity Health Services
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn evaluation of a community dietetics intervention on the management of malnutrition for healthcare professionals. 2010, 23 (6):567-74 J Hum Nutr Diet
JournalJournal of human nutrition and dietetics : the official journal of the British Dietetic Association
AbstractAn education programme supported by a community dietetics service for patients 'at risk' of malnutrition increased the nutritional knowledge and improved the reported management of malnourished patients in the community by healthcare professionals.
- Sustained benefits of a community dietetics intervention designed to improve oral nutritional supplement prescribing practices.
- Authors: Kennelly S, Kennedy NP, Corish CA, Flanagan-Rughoobur G, Glennon-Slattery C, Sugrue S
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- The effects of nutrition education on professionals' practice and on the nutrition of aged residents in dementia wards.
- Authors: Suominen MH, Kivisto SM, Pitkala KH
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- Training health professionals: a multidisciplinary team approach in a university-based weight-loss program.
- Authors: Brehm BJ, Rourke KM, Cassell C
- Issue date: 1999 Winter
- Fall-risk assessment and management in clinical practice: views from healthcare providers.
- Authors: Fortinsky RH, Iannuzzi-Sucich M, Baker DI, Gottschalk M, King MB, Brown CJ, Tinetti ME
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- The impact of point of care testing on diabetes services along Victoria's Mallee Track: results of a community-based diabetes risk assessment and management program.
- Authors: Shephard MD, Mazzachi BC, Shephard AK, McLaughlin KJ, Denner B, Barnes G
- Issue date: 2005 Jul-Sep