AuthorsSatchell, Claudette S
Cotter, Aoife G
O'Connor, Eileen F
Peace, Aaron J
Tedesco, Anthony F
Lambert, John S
Sheehan, Gerard J
Mallon, Patrick W G
AffiliationSchool of Medicine and Medical Sciences, University College Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Antiretroviral Therapy, Highly Active
Platelet Aggregation Inhibitors
Platelet Function Tests
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPlatelet function and HIV: a case-control study. 2010, 24 (5):649-57 AIDS
JournalAIDS (London, England)
AbstractBetween-group differences in platelet responses to all agonists suggest multiple underlying defects in platelet function in HIV infection. Further research is required to determine the contribution of antiretroviral therapy and relationships between platelet function and the increased cardiovascular disease observed in HIV-infected populations.
- Increased levels of platelet microparticles in HIV-infected patients with good response to highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- Authors: Corrales-Medina VF, Simkins J, Chirinos JA, Serpa JA, Horstman LL, Jy W, Ahn YS
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- The relationship of platelet reactivity to the occurrence of post-stenting ischemic events: emergence of a new cardiovascular risk factor.
- Authors: Gurbel PA
- Issue date: 2006
- Endothelial and platelet function alterations in HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Gresele P, Falcinelli E, Sebastiano M, Baldelli F
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- [HIV infection, antiretroviral therapy, and endothelium].
- Authors: Hürlimann D, Weber R, Enseleit F, Lüscher TF
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Thrombosis and a hypercoagulable state in HIV-infected patients.
- Authors: Shen YM, Frenkel EP
- Issue date: 2004 Jul