An audit of hospital based outpatient infusions and a pilot program of community-based monoclonal antibody infusions
AffiliationOur Lady's Hospice & Care Services
Local subject classificationMUSCULOSKELETAL CARE
MetadataShow full item record
JournalIrish Journal of medical science, vol 178, issue 4, pp: 497-501
- The safety of infliximab infusions in the community setting.
- Authors: Ducharme J, Pelletier C, Zacharias R
- Issue date: 2010 May
- Infliximab administered with shortened infusion times in a specialized IBD infusion unit: a prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Van Assche G, Vermeire S, Noman M, Amant C, Weyts E, Vleminckx A, Vermeyen MJ, Rutgeerts P
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Short article: Remicade infusions at home: an alternative setting of infliximab therapy for patients with Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Kuin S, Stolte SB, van den Brink GR, Ponsioen CY, Fockens P, D'Haens GR, Löwenberg M
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- A home infliximab infusion program.
- Authors: Condino AA, Fidanza S, Hoffenberg EJ
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Infliximab for the treatment of psoriasis in the U.K.: 9 years' experience of infusion reactions at a single centre.
- Authors: Wee JS, Petrof G, Jackson K, Barker JN, Smith CH
- Issue date: 2012 Aug